Source: Smart Money . com
Ask yourself these six questions to find out if you are ready? My answers in bold.
- Are You Starting a Business by Choice, or Necessity? Necessity, I wouldn’t be happy doing anything else.
- Do You Like Risk? No, I love it!
- Do You Have the Patience of Job? Job took it to an extreme, but I don’t need everything to happen today. Tomorrow is soon enough.
- Are You More Flexible Than a Yoga Instructor? I was a sales-guy. No one is more flexible than a sales person at the end of the quarter. BTW, always buy your cars the last week of the month.
- Do Your Organizational Skills Put Martha Stewart to Shame? Speaking of extremes – I am organized enough to stay out of jail.
- Are You Prepared to Tap Your Inner Workaholic? Sleep is over-rated.